Monday, August 4, 2014

Who Are You?

Who Are You?


I am a woman, a woman on a mission.
I am a helping hand, motivated to ease the tension.
I am a daughter who is called The Miracle Baby.
I am a bitch, notorious for being shady.

I am sister, the middle of three.
I am a beautiful dreamer, seeing far beyond the eye can see.
I am a lover of pretty because I was born within The Cusp of Beauty.
I am an over achiever who is encouraged to fulfill her duty.
I am an in-tune stylist who uses wardrobe to express myself.
I am gladiator, giving my all until there is nothing less.

I am a speaker, who speaks from my mind, body and soul.
I am a bidder for life, paying the price for the highest amount sold.
I am friend who lends an ear to those I love.
I am a believer who has faith within the higher power above.
I am a fan of all things that resonates with my mentality.
I am a warrior, destroying the enemy by fatality.

I am an empathy that has the power to feel anothers vibe.
I am a supporter of creativity, always on the underdogs side.
I am an educator who yearns to expand my students mind.
I am a long-lost hidden treasure known for being impossible to find.

I am classy, tip-toeing on the blurred line of a country bumpkin.
I am an alien, not from this world, learning to become comfortable within my own skin and how to function.

I am a poet, with an immense admiration of words on paper.
I am a writer, always in search of inspiration and walking in my birthright of favor.
I am a student of life, learning with each success and each failure.
I am one to cross my Ts and dot my Is, forever the preparer.

For I am a Queen, disguised as a peasant, who will earn my crown by battles unknown.
For I am a creator, executing the visions and images within my mind to be shown.
I am a destroyer of all I detect to be negative to my lifes purpose.
For I am a prophet, able to see beyond the immediate made-up surface.

I am an inner child still holding onto the blind faith of the impossible that just may could be.
I am a seeker of what was, is and will be.
I am a protestor against all that is closed-minded and discriminating.
I am a busy body, on the run from forgetting.

I am an enemy, unbeknownst to whom.
I am a thinker, drawing up plans and possibilities of the next thing to do.
For I am me and me is I.
I am a master of managing tongues to be tied.

I am a prisoner, a warden and a guard.
Most of all, I am here, was here and will remain here until my time is up and my spirit is called.



XO,
BMynroe

(RaChelle-Denise)

No comments:

Post a Comment