Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Accompanied By...

Accompanied By

I am a great fan and follower of literature. I enjoy works of poetry, philosophy, quotes, research; just to name a few.  Books have always been kind to me and the authors are considered those of wisdom and strong passion; some that I have grown to respect very much. My admiration runs deep; it is part of my identity.

There were and are times when words are the only thing that will get me through, it’s the only thing that my soul can process. Some call it an obsession but as a writer myself, I call it one of my passions, one of my loves. With that being said I decided to dedicate this particular to post to some whose beautiful words stuck and still stick to me today.

It just amazes me how a cluster of words can hold such power and meaning.

Honesty and truth in its purest form…




“Every storm is a school.

Every trail is a teacher.

Every experience is an education.

Every difficulty is for your development.”
-Pastor Rick Warren



Life is an opportunity, benefit  from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
-Mother Theresa

The expectations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools.”
-Confucius

“He who possesses most must be most afraid of loss.”
-Leonardo de Vinci

“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

“Many men owe the grandeur of their lives to their tremendous 
difficulties”
-Charles Spurgeon



My prayer is that these words of the wise touched a place in you that needed it. I pray that these words in some way brought happiness, insight, hope or courage.

I pray it brought you peace. I pray that these words stick with you and arise in times of trails and tribulation.

My prayer is that you survive your storms and overcome your battles. I pray for your victory.

I pray these words will live through you.

Yours Truly,

-@BMynroe
o 

No comments:

Post a Comment